Monday, March 5, 2012

Carbonite Backup

"No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady," Carbonite CEO David Friend said. "Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse."

That’s awesome. Sponsors are leaving Rush like he’s got the plague. He’s lost over half of them already. I heard his website has had no ads on it for a few days now. I’ve hated that bigoted gas bag for more years than I can count. It’s good to see his raving lunacy finally called out in spectacular fashion.

If I didn’t have 3TB of data up in CrashPlan I’d switch to Carbonite tomorrow.

No comments: